Immortalslayers Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Immortalslayers Legion

DoomEO Immortalslayers Legion Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Superbowl Sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Forum [PM]
Forum  [PM]
Ivy

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:57 pm

heyyy everyone -

i just wanted to rub it into all of you possible new england patriots fans that...

THE PATS CHOKED!!!

and ...

THE NEW YORK GIANTS WON!!

haha
im not a giants fan (im a broncos fan)
buttttt
i hate the patriots

=)
Back to top Go down
BillyBob31
Forum [PM]
Forum [PM]

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:05 am

Ivy wrote:
heyyy everyone -

i just wanted to rub it into all of you possible new england patriots fans that...

THE PATS CHOKED!!!

and ...

haha
buttttt
i hate the patriots

=)

Same wanted giants to win! Wanted to see the biggest upset in football history, haha pats suck !! .... And far as Broncos, they are ok. Cowboys are better, and 3rd i dont liek football all that much dont mind sitting with friends or my wife to watch but alone, or to waist money on it nty. Unless of coarse for my wife! Im a HOCKEY fan Buffalo Sabers YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Forum [PM]
Forum  [PM]
Ivy

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:09 am

BillyBob31 wrote:
Ivy wrote:
heyyy everyone -

THE PATS CHOKED!!!

and ...

haha
buttttt
i hate the patriots

=)

Same wanted giants to win! Wanted to see the biggest upset in football history, haha pats suck !! .... And far as Broncos, they are ok. Cowboys are better, and 3rd i dont liek football all that much dont mind sitting with friends or my wife to watch but alone, or to waist money on it nty. Unless of coarse for my wife! Im a HOCKEY fan Buffalo Sabers YEAH!

HELL YES BUFFALO SABRES !!
lovveeee them too babe you know that, but thats a whole nother story.
but yes.. i know that you only watch football with me =)
once again, pats suck =) congrats giants =)
Back to top Go down
Cobra

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Go Giants!   Superbowl Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:11 am

Ya i am so happy the Giants beat them damn pats. I hate how cocky the Patriots are.

Btw did you guys see The Pats coach walk off before the game ended? What a sore loser haha..
Back to top Go down
BillyBob31
Forum [PM]
Forum [PM]

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:55 am

Cobra wrote:
Ya i am so happy the Giants beat them damn pats. I hate how cocky the Patriots are.

Btw did you guys see The Pats coach walk off before the game ended? What a sore loser haha..

Lmfao, HAHAHA ..... yeah Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Forum [PM]
Forum  [PM]
Ivy

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Cobra wrote:

haha yes and did you see how the pats coach didnt even stick around for the last play of the game? he was in the tunnel when they ran it.

suckssss!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Superbowl Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl Sunday   Superbowl Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superbowl Sunday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortalslayers Legion :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic General-
Jump to: